Hey chuck!

Good to hear from you again!  Yeah I remember at one of the animal farms
you were talking about how canopy was a secret project that wasn’t intended
to escape but did.

It was also cool when I visited the Schaumburg campus for training and
seeing some of the display items in the lobby.  The best was the model T
(or some other vintage car, I can’t remember now) that had a record player
in the dash…motor ola ;-)

Pretty cool stuff, reminded me of the xerox park labs etc.

Hope you are doing well!

-Sean

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 11:07 PM Chuck Macenski <ch...@macenski.com> wrote:

> I wish the author would have listed some of the names/email addresses to
> see if there were any I knew. There were tons of proof of concept
> "products" built in the research labs whose existence never escaped the
> walls of Motorola. Often they were built to identify new technologies
> that warranted future development work.
>
> Working in the labs was fun, but you could never talk about what you were
> working on. Canopy was one of the few that escaped when no one was looking
> (this is more true than you might believe).
>
> On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 11:33 PM Chuck Macenski <ch...@macenski.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Heisenburg
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 11:21 PM Sean Heskett <af...@zirkel.us> wrote:
>>
>>> Check out this article about an electric Corvette Motorola made in the
>>> early 1990’s
>>>

>>> https://www.thedrive.com/culture/we-found-motorolas-secret-chevy-corvette-ev-prototype-from-the-1990s
>>>

>>> --
>>> Sean Heskett