From: Jason McKemie
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2022 5:27 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] Adapting 3/4" HDPE to 1" PVC

Does anyone have a good solution for this?

My drop conduit is 3/4" HDPE, but my ONT closure accepts 1" PVC. I had been
just using the flared end of a stick of PVC and tension fitting it to the HDPE,
but with PVC prices skyrocketing I'd like to find a better way to do this since
I use a 10ft stick for each install and then throw the rest away.