Yesterday, my youngest daughter had a wedding reception.

They got married a year ago, but due to Covid they decided to not try a
reception.
We had 8 kids, 7 surviving to adulthood, 5 married, 5 weddings, 5 receptions.

This was the lowest stress reception ever.  Even considering one of my
daughters is estranged from most of us but decided to show.  No scene.  (She
just pretended her parents were invisible, OK with us).

So one less source of stress in my life.  Now, I just need to get my various
companies built up to be good earners for the two sons that are taking over.
Once than is done I feel it is safe to die.