But don't they have cars that run off Hydrogen? Do they all leak too? I could be driving along next to leaky H-bomb on wheels?

On 11/4/2022 10:25 AM, Bill Prince wrote:
Hydrogen is hard to seal because (1) it's the smallest molecule, and (2) It needs to be ridiculously cold to liquefy. That said, it is the most energy-dense of the options.

but it's also why SpaceX uses kerosene or methane.