So, new computer, finally got icons displaying (My son has it set up so he can
take over my computer from everywhere and fix whatever this old dad cannot
figure out, love it).

Youtube viewed with new chrome on a new computer has quickly figured out that I
like to watch Ben Shapiro and Charlie Kirk gotcha videos and is recommending
nothing else other than right wing gotcha stuff.  It is amusing, but I am
wondering what does the other side look like?  Is there a whole alternate
youtube universe of leftist gotcha videos that make fun of Ben Shapiro and push
all the left hot button issues.  lgbtq trans, crt, BLM, defund the police, etc
stuff 100% of the time etc.

Is youtube just right leaning?

Or is there no cogent left leaning content on par with a Ben Shapiro type of
thing?