From: Sean Heskett
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2022 1:43 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Solar panel ice/snow buildup

In addition to froth-pak, be sure to tilt them at [latitude] + 23.5.

We are at 40 north so we tilt the panels at about 65*

40 + 23.5 = 63.5*

At that angle when there’s any amount of direct sunlight it slides pretty
quick.

But we also have a propane generator on-site because the stars don’t always
align just right :-/

-Sean