I rarely have issues with the Windstream circuit, but it is totally dealing with a Telco. Front line can only open the ticket, and go through the whole list of questions that have been in place since troubleshooting a T1 Line, or before. I always like 'Are we authorized to do intrusive testing'

This is only the 2nd time this has happened. Last time was 4 or 5 years ago, just a week or 2 after we turned up the circuit, so I wrote that off to a turnup config they messed up somewhere.