Are you talking tower climber with certification working for a tower
company, or just johnny with the harness at the WISP?
I used to be Johnny with the harness, that was dumb.
Nobody should be climbing towers without legitimate training, legitimate
equipment and legitimate pay. 20-35 is what that should be around here (IL)

If youre asking for yourself as a climber, if youre not offered
certification (or legitimate training) and legitimate equipment, dont worry
about pay, just quit, now.
If youre asking as an owner, I really hope its because you're trying to
figure out how to pay for legitimate training and legitimate equipment
while offering a reasonable compensation.

Even with inflation, which will recede, a low man can live in most non
cities on 20, and experienced climber can make it on 25-35 for sure. Not
talking about "living wage" just reasonable compensation for skilled labor.
I think "living wage" according to those who use phrases like "living wage"
and "this tastes like cum" no one can even begin to survive on less than 75
dollars an hour