Or a DC-DC converter powering the VDSL modem on its power input port which is
likely DC?

From: Mike Hammett
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2022 9:54 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] -48 vDC to 120 vAC

Recommendations on producing 120vAC out of -48vDC?

We are in a Frontier CO and having a hard time finding -48vDC powered devices,
so looking to just produce 120 vAC so we can just use standard power supplies
for them. Primarily, we need to power a VDSL modem (so like 5 - 10 watts), but
having a bit more would be nice for convenience. House power isn't always
convenient, so it would be a good place to plug in laptops when in there
working.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions