We are already using shielded ethernet cable.  The truck is parked about 40ft from the pole with two heavy guage extension cords plugged into outlets at the base of the pole and about a 90 degree angle from the beam direction of one radio and 180 degrees from the other radio,  They would have to be purposefully jamming with higher power from inside the truck.  Of course these are ubiquiti plastic radios, not metal housings.

I'm trying to get my hands on some line-conditioners to see if that will make a difference.