Careful, they're tracking your underwear tags.  They're a right-wing cabal, known as Nazi's-r-us with the bandwidth of a low-grade dial-up speed supported by Zipley and seeking the location of Kolob.  Beware!

On 1/15/23 08:13, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
I helped a guy pick an antenna for Helium in the early days.  900 MHz.  He said he was making big money on the system.
*From:* CBB - Jay Fuller
*Sent:* Saturday, January 14, 2023 10:07 PM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT: Mystery Antennas on SLC peaks
From what I read it was an absolute pain to get stuff up on the peaks.  So much of a pain the government does not necessarily want to pull it down..... At first I thought a new wisp....but I don't live out that way.  And I mean gotta get bandwidth from somewhere no ?
----- Reply message -----
From: "Ryan Ray" <ryan...@gmail.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Mystery Antennas on SLC peaks
Date: Sat, Jan 14, 2023 6:41 PM
Tell us how you really feel Steve
On Sat, Jan 14, 2023 at 1:45 PM Steve Jones <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Fuck these degenerates. I'd open their battery box and fill it
    with tattle snakes then cut their cable. I'd sharpen a bunch of
    sticks and dip them in spoiled shit from various animals and
    inmates, put them sticking up 10 feet back with a trip wire. That
    way when they open their box they get snakebit and stumble
    backward tripping and falling into the rancid shit spears. This
    way, even if they survive the snake bite they go septic from the
    infected wounds and die miserably alone in a hospital bed with no
    ones hand to hold