Thanks everyone all of this has been super helpful!

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Forrest Christian (List Account)
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2023 7:55 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Neg 48V Power Supply

Any isolated 48V supply works,  just use the + wire for your return and the -
for your -48v.

I'm fond of the meanwell hlg supplies.

The only gotcha is that some supplies will tie the negative wire to the ground
pin on the ac plug, forcing it to be a +48v supply.  You can use an ohmmeter to
verify that this connection doesn't exist. Measure from the ground pin to the -
output without the supply powered on.  Shouldn't show continunity.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2023, 7:27 PM Sterling Jacobson