Never know.!!!

I worked with a Bus company once, they had poor performance uploading the NVR
data to the DC when the bus was in the bus lot.

When I got there, I found the radio (airspan I believe), with a LMR 100 cable
running the length of the building, around 120 feet, to a coupler to LRM 400 12
foot out side to a 12 dbi 5ghz antenna.

I moved the radio, plugged it directly into the LMR400 and ran a cat5 across
the building as they did not have any place else to plug it in (note I am not a
cable jockey so left it on the ground), plugged it in, and magically they were
getting 200 meg up from 2-5meg..   Informed their team, they were like umm ok…

Left, changed my flight on the way back to the airport, charged them a boat
load for that one.

NOTE THEY DO NOT PUT BUS DEPOTS IN NICE NEIGHBORHOODS..

[LTI-Full_175px]
Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE, MTCSE, HE IPv6 Sage, Cambium ePMP Certified
Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270  Website:
http://www.linktechs.net<http://www.linktechs.net/>
Need to Automate MikroTik Backups:  https://cloud.linktechs.net
Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com