Direct from Amazon trucks.  We get overnight and same day delivery at times.
Seems they are rejecting all orders that ACH directly from our bank account and
forcing us to use credit cards.

From: Nate Burke
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2023 8:31 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Amazon weirdness

Do you guys get delivery directly from Amazon trucks, or via USPS/UPS/common
carrier?

I order lots of things from Amazon and have no problems.  But almost everything
is via Amazon delivery trucks.

Now FedEx on the other hand.  If something requires a signature, it'll take an
extra 2-3 days to get delivered.  Goes out on the truck, then back to the shop
every day with no attempt at delivery until the driver must finally get mad
enough to ring the doorbell.  Only if it needs a signature though, normal
drop-off deliveries are fine.