I have an airspade coming. I got the 105cfm variant because its whats
available, they do have 150 and 225 cfm

My partners compressor is 275 cfm. Ive never really looked at controls to
see if its adjustable beyond just the valve since we use it for blowing
material only

will a 105 cfm nozzle just restrict flow or will it tear it apart? Sales
guy said it would be fine, but sales guys are dumb.

Im dumb too, I have issues comprehending the difference between PSI and
CFM, I assume its a volts/amps comparison and psi is applied volts, CFM is
available amps for consumption, but its the restriction component im
struggling to comprehend and dont want to blow up a $3k tool.