From: Steve Jones
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2023 11:56 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] Air vac

I need advice from you nerds.
I'm a broke joke, so hydrovac isnt in my budget. Besides, I want dry spoils to
put back in the hole.
This revision works for venturi. I have multiple size reducer but right now I'm
just doing 3/4 to to inch. The 3/4 to 1 then 1 to half back to 1.5 for the
venturi side seemed to have the best lift, but the hardware store didnt have
everything, so it's all in 2 inch right now
I'll dump to a 2000lb peanut sack if I can find one, but for now I'll just use
a 30 gallon drum and dump on the mega movers.

This is for use in conjunction with the airspade I did have some coin to get.

Venturi math gets complicated and I'm full retard so I need to find he best
ways to increase negative pressure and where to drill the ports.

I also wonder if theres an option to recapture the exhaust into the airspade.

I need you nerds to go full geek.

If I can get valves correct I'll have the local machinist make me a couple that
are pressure rated.

This is to mimic the airvac I also cant afford.

This proof of concept has the lift to clear potholes and handholes,  but I need
to clean it up and get more efficiency.
A side discovery is that this setup is perfect for blowing straw and seed with
glue