Anyone know of a repair shop for locators? My Amprobe AT-3500 has lost it's mind. LCD Flashes 'ERR128' and continually reboots. If I mash the keys enough, it will eventually go into a 1/2 working state where I can still hear the tone, but won't calculate depth or change locating frequency, and the LCD Has multiple screens overlaid at the same time, it displays the battery capacity image over the top of the signal graph. Looks like Fluke Bought Amprobe, and they EOL'd all support/repair for that model in 2021. If I can pay a guy $1000 to fix it, that's cheaper than $5000 for a new locator.