Found this:

What is the direction of current flow in P channel MOSFET?
[image: Simple MOSFET Switching Circuit – How to turn on / turn off N ...]
Current flows into the drain and out of the source. P-channel MOSFETs turn
on when the gate is a few volts below the source, and the drain-source
voltage is negative. Current flows into the source and out of the drain.

In a P-channel MOSFET, the source is connected to a positive voltage, and
the FET will turn on when the voltage on the gate is below the source
voltage by a certain amount (Vgs < 0).