From: Cassidy B. Larson
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2023 1:04 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Solar

Looking at building a new home and been eyeing these:

https://www.dyaqua.it/invisiblesolar/_en/index.php

Sure would be cool if it were lower cost and mass produced here.. Chuck, new
business idea? Hah.

-c

  On Aug 1, 2023, at 12:18 PM, Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com> wrote:

  No, they all take COGS X 3 for the installed price.  You really have to be
your own contractor to get the best deal.  I presume that is going out in an
open field?  If so, I would use that mount that uses the poles you hammer into
the ground with a skid steer.

  Get construction grunts to mount them up.  Once mounted hire an independent
electrician to do the wiring.  The grunts can be trained up to do the bulk of
the wiring.