From: Dennis Burgess
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2023 7:34 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: RE: [AFMUG] Managed Subscriber Routers

Ya, I don’t think I typed that, but

http://rwb.linktechs.net is what most of our customers use, or
https://cloud.linktechs.net.   RWB is scalable, i.e. you pay as you use the
service, more routers you add etc.  The other is a pay by package, i.e. 50
routers, 100 routers etc.

[LTI-Full_175px]
Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE, MTCSE, HE IPv6 Sage, Cambium ePMP Certified
Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270  Website:
http://www.linktechs.net<http://www.linktechs.net/>
Need to Automate MikroTik Backups:  https://cloud.linktechs.net
Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com