It's a dance that's been danced 1000 times before over the years. I
highly doubt losing even their full TV lineup would put Charter out of
business. There is very little margin in TV even for the big guys.
Programming costs are completely insane and the networks want to
believe they can demand whatever increases they want. As a small CATV
operator any pushback by a large carrier helps the general landscape
although doesn't help us directly. As it stands, Disney/ESPN lineup
was never part of our TV service because costs were insane even a few
years back. We do miss a few customers because of that but most people
don't mind... that says a lot about how valuable those channels really
are vs what the network thinks they are worth.