TJ,

   The big issue with what I am reading from you is that the carrier is going to hand you an OTU4 with the waves muxed on to it. Your best luck would be to use the same equipment they are using on the other end. At the very least you need to know what it is and what timeslot configuration it uses to make certain what you are using is compatible. Not all equipment uses the same standard. Your best luck would be the ribbon or the ciena more than likely. Getting ciena is hard right now so pricing can be steep even for grey market gear. Id say ballpark greymarket for a 7 slot chassis and cards 10-15k.

Least expensive way would be if you could convince them to hand them to you as colored channels on a passive MUX. I haven't had too much luck with that except with carriers I have a people I know in the engineering departments.

Trey