From: TJ Trout <t...@voltbb.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2023 10:34 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Peter Kranz <pkr...@unwiredltd.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CE+T Power Sierra 10

Peter, did you get the pricing figured out? Could you share off list the
before/after or what you used instead?

Thanks!

On Fri, Aug 11, 2023, 6:23 PM Peter Kranz via AF <af@af.afmug.com
<mailto:af@af.afmug.com> > wrote:

Anyone other than me end up using CE+T Power Sierra 10 shelves for their DC
Power solution? I got a new sales guy recently and he is doubling the price,
says the previous sales guy quotes us incorrectly.. Looking for someone else
with a recent invoice. These things work awesome, but they are not worth 200%
more than my previous purchases.

Peter Kranz
 <http://www.unwiredltd.com/> www.UnwiredLtd.com
Desk: 510-868-1614 x100