Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 2:19 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Got paid

Did you pull the comments and review?

On 10/24/23 11:53, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
A prime contractor has owed me about $15K for 6 months. Totally dogging me. They showed up in my FB feed crowing about a big job they had just completed. So I started making snarky comments on their posts. I also gave them a bad review and commented that they don’t pay their subs. The owner of the company called me and settled about 15 minutes after posting the review.
A whole lot cheaper than attorneys.