Well if that works then a single transceiver ought to work too I should think.

I can just wait for the right part, so it may be a moot point when all is said
and done, but I was curious about it.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of castarritt
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2023 10:34 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] WDM transceivers

I haven't heard of anyone doing it like that, but I think it should work.  What
I have heard of is connecting a dwdm mux to one of the channels of a cwdm mux
and running multiple channels of dwdm over a single cwdm channel, but I haven't
tried that myself.

On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 9:31 AM <dmmoff...@gmail.com