From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Mark - Myakka Technologies
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2024 1:45 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] -48v power plant

Happy New Year

I need to build a new -48v power plant.  Last one I did was about 7 years
ago.  I know things have changed.  Any recommendations on manufacturers?
What are thoughts about LiFePO batteries vs the standard telcomm batteries?

--

Thanks,
 Mark                          mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Communications