They auto adjust the Tx.  I haven’t dug deep into how that works, but I would
assume it’s keyed off the Rx signals.

However they do it, it’s not unusual for them to land at different levels

This is from a pair of 20km transceivers between two Aristas.  They’re not
FS.com.  The brand is Precision Optical Technologies, and the OEM is usually
either Finisar or JDSU depending on the model.

                               Bias      Optical   Optical

          Temp       Voltage   Current   Tx Power  Rx Power

Port      (Celsius)  (Volts)   (mA)      (dBm)     (dBm)     Last Update

Et27/1     34.73      3.27      62.51    1.79      -5.14     0:00:01 ago

                               Bias      Optical   Optical

          Temp       Voltage   Current   Tx Power  Rx Power

Port      (Celsius)  (Volts)   (mA)      (dBm)     (dBm)     Last Update

Et31/1     35.07      3.29      67.65    -0.69     -1.96     0:00:01 ago