We used to do pretty good at almost always having stock, and if we ran out
of something the replenishment stock was only a few days from being on the
shelf.

Then 2020 happened, and then supply chain crap happened, and a thousand
other things seemed to conspire to prevent us from getting back to that
state.

The good news is that it looks like we're close to being back to just
having stock.   Right this second,  the inventory spreadsheet seems to
think we have,  on average, 15 days of stock.   That doesn't mean we
currently have 15 days worth of everything.   It's more like of 30 days of
one thing and almost nothing of something else.

I have every expectation we'll be up to 60 days pretty much across the
board in another couple months.

As far as the website not reporting stock, there's a whole set of stories
there which are more of an in person discussion.  Suffice it to say we wish
it did too.