Would you kiss a monkey though?

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2024 5:48 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT 2038 Linux

Had to look that up, but yes.

But from a less selfish standpoint, with all the stuff going on in the world
right now, it seems like there are bigger problems that need solving between
now and 2038.  If my kids are still around in 2038 (and apes or cockroaches or
space aliens don’t rule the world), I hope the worst problem they face is
whether Linux has a date rollover problem.  Rather than being like Charlton
Heston shouting you bastards, you finally did it, you blew it up!