I don’t recommend the GIGE-APC-HV for anything frankly.  It is a very fast
acting circuit to provide maximum damage.  But it does not get along well with
some radios.  Most of our customers use the CAT6 products.

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2024 4:11 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] MCC-800-GIGE-APC-HV and ethernet link issues

Have you tried replacing the surge suppressor card with a new one?  It might
have taken a lightning hit and damaged some of the diodes.

You could switch to Chuck’s Cat6 version which is GDT (gas tube) only.
Unlikely to get damaged, but might provide less protection, Chuck could
probably speak to that.