Yep, same here.  I will still snack on stuff found in a frying pan the day
after it was cooked.

From: David Hannum
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2024 11:43 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Hershey’s syrup

When I was a kid, on Sundays, we met at my grandmothers for a big family
dinner.  After dinner they just covered everything up on the table with
cheesecloth and left it for everyone to snack on.  No AC in those days.  Summer
Sundays in Parkersburg, WV it was HOT and MUGGY in her kitchen.  We'd be there
until 10pm or so.  Never got sick from that.  Tukey, or ham, mashed potatoes,
green beans, dressing, casseroles and desserts.  Oh, and a pitcher of tea.
You'd put ice in your glass then pour the tea.