Used to be anything outside M-F 8-5 was OK to do maintenance because business
customers were most important. Then 7-10pm became nogo for outages because
streaming. And then the 3am gamers. And now we have the remote workers.So might
as well do it when it's convenient for you. Like when it's light outside,
you've had some caffeine, vendors are open and coworkers are available in case
things don't go as planned, and not Monday morning or Friday afternoon because
customers.I do notice Comcast the cable companies have gotten pretty good about
texting you when they do planned maintenance and when it's complete. Power
company too. That's probably the main thing customers want, is info so they can
plan.---- Original Message ----From: "Bill Prince" Sent: 7/4/2024 3:09:02 PMTo:
af@af.afmug.comSubject: Re: [AFMUG] Packetflux hot swap?

    That's what I did, but there was THIS ONE GUY
      who would call me at 3AM to inform me there was an outage.

    On 7/3/2024 4:46 PM, Josh Luthman