There is a clear difference in dry heat environments and humid heat
environments.
The corn and soybeans around here just make the humidity spike. The body can
cool much easier in a desert environment as a result when compared to a high
humidity environment.

We have countless Harley riding trips in the Arizona and Nevada heat that
exceed 100-degree days and it still felt more comfortable comparted to an
85-degree day here with dew points in the 60s or higher. Hands down no
comparison.
Both need hydration but here in Indiana you just can’t keep cool in those
conditions.

I think our red rock hiking has exceed 115 at times.

Tyson Burris
President & CEO

Internet Communications Inc (ICI)
739 Commerce Dr. Franklin, IN 46131

[Mobile mobile-icon]317-412-1540 (emergency/after-hours)
[phone phone-icon]317-738-0320 (office)
[Email email-icon]  t...@franklinisp.net
[website website-icon]  www.surfici.net

[cid:image005.jpg@01DAD3C5.1588B5F0]

Fixed Wireless Broadband - PtP/PtMP Solutions – Indoor/Oudoor Wifi - IP Cameras
- Fiber – MDUs

Active Member To The Following:

WISPA<http://www.wispa.org/>
NBBC<http://www.nbbc.coop/>

Confidentiality Notice:

prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this email from your system.

No Binding Agreement:

This email is not a binding agreement or contract of any kind, unless it
specifically states otherwise and expressly refers to a duly authorized
agreement signed by both parties. Any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely those of mine alone and do not necessarily represent those of the
company. If you have any doubts about the validity or enforceability of any
agreement or arrangement discussed in this email, please consult with an
attorney.