Is that 8 GB shared or per line?

And when did their business plans stop being unlimited data?

---- Original Message ----
From: "Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com>
Sent: 9/20/2024 10:17:57 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cellphone Plans

My wife & I had been on Verizon for as long as I can remember. Service
has been OK, and they cover a lot of our area that just don't work on
the other carriers.

About a year ago I switched my phone (not my wife's) to Visible, which
is an MVNO which runs on top of Verizon. Cost is a flat $25/month and I
can not see any difference between it and plain old Verizon.

My wife's phone, which is still on Verizon we pay ~~ $78/month.

This is for individual service. I don't know what it would be for a
business because they only sell per phone.