Yeah, would harsh your mellow.
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2024, at 9:14 PM, Ken Hohhof <khoh...@kwom.com> wrote:

Literally a buzz kill?

---- Original Message ----
From: ch...@go-mtc.com
Sent: 9/30/2024 9:23:26 PM
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group"
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Gen Z new college grads

I would interpret that as a human paraquat being something that ruins something good.

Sent: Monday, September 30, 2024 6:35 PM

The Dude called the other (big) Lebowski a human paraquat, I don't think there was any reference to getting high on it.  I assume that would be fairly unwise, not that it has stopped people from getting high on unwise things in other situations.