Tarana definitely does NLOS a lot better than any of its predecessors, but
as far as "making every install work" goes, I'm still more than a little
skeptical... perhaps that will change after I've had more experience with
it, but I have my doubts. There are way too many variables in different
NLOS situations for me to just go by what other people say. We've all heard
those stories way too many times over the years.