What queue type?  Size?  Burst?
If you are using default-small still set to PFIFO and 10 packets, that might explain it.

-----Original Message----- From: Adam Moffett via Af
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 4:26 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] MT Simple Queues

Has anybody had trouble with Mikrotik queues in 6.x?
Specifically I'm seeing traffic limited to substantially less than the
configured max-limit.  I set 20M and get 15M, or I set 30M and actually
get 20M, and so forth.  I can disable the simple queue and get 140+Meg.
I found an MT forum post complaining of the same problem, but there was
no workaround or solution posted.  I'm wondering if somebody here
already saw this and figured it out.