I'm very intrigued by these unusual characters I'm seeing in Randy's emails.

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>

On 09/18/2014 11:32 AM, Randy Cosby via Af wrote:
Sorry if I wasn't clear.� I meant the "automotive type battery testers."�� I'm looking for something more appropriate for solar batteries.