signatureReluctantly B.  The devil on one shoulder is still telling me A.

Actually, I am starting from A and manually approving every addition from B.
It’s a lot of work and I probably won’t do it every 6 months, but I’m asking in
each case am I sure that I could reach at least part of that census block, and
if so, why don’t I have any customers there yet?  I am more inclined to go with
RF coverage in new areas I’ve just built into.  If I’ve been there 10 years and
don’t have any customers in that block, maybe I can’t cover it.  In some cases
I find there are zero buildings in the block, so if Frontier wants to get CAF
money to provide service there, more power to them.

I am probably being paranoid, but if I ever get challenged on this, I want to
have my ducks in a row.  Also I want to figure out a way, even if I pay Brian
or something, to turn this into a coverage map and/or Google Earth overlay and
use that as our coverage map instead of RF coverage plots which I find lacking.

For some WISPs, this might be a good sales/marketing exercise.  What are all
the blocks where we have RF coverage but zero customers?  Why no customers?
Nobody lives there?  Competitor outguns me there?  Or just no word-of-mouth.
If so, maybe need to send some postcards or knock on doors.

It should be possible to pull census statistics for each block to see how many
housing units and people the gov’t thinks are in that block.  If there are 10
houses and 30 people in a block and none of them are my customers, why not?