We are currently monitoring 5189 devices on a single IM server.

Have been using it for years.  Can't imagine running our network without it
Not really happy about their latest change in licensing
Have written many custom probes for various network devices.
don't use the flows module

email if you want further info
spi...@computerdyn.com

Scott M Piehn
-----Original Message----- From: Lewis Bergman Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 8:23 AM To: af@afmug.com Subject: [AFMUG] Intermapper I know ( or I think ) Gino uses intermapper. I have gotten a price from Solarwinds which is very expensive. I have gotten a price from Intermapper as well which depending on how one looks at it is maybe not quite as expensive. Solarwinds is full of little gotchas with modules and such which make you think you are getting a price for what you want to do, then you find out that you can't do, X, Y, or Q unless you buy module Z.

Intermapper has some modularity but it is pretty upfront about it.

I know we just got done with this discussion but I was wondering if anyone has put Intermapper to the test and if so I would like to talk to you personally and if possible, see it in action on your network if you wouldn't mind.

--
Lewis Bergman
4309 Maple ST.