The Nanobeam M5-400s do work nicely. I have done a bunch of links in a
dense downtown core, with the RF armor shield kits they stay consistently
in MCS15 (64QAM 5/6 code rate) 99.9% of the time. 20 MHz channel = 112 Mbps
traffic flow from the ubnt built in speed test one direction, assuming a
primarily downstream traffic pattern.  About 115-120 Mbps from router gigE
ports to router gigE port when not putting any load on the ubnt device's
CPU.