Hi Everyone,
The time for our event on Monday the 13th is from 4 - 6:30. If you are already
registered, you do not need to sign up again. If not, you can register at
http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/wispapalooza_openhouse.

Also, If you would like to schedule a private detailed technical meeting with
one of our Technical Managers at WISPAPALOOZA, you can do that at
http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/wispa2014meeting .

For newbies who have not yet worked with ePMP, we are offering you the
opportunity to connect an ePMP AP (with GPS Synchronization) and SM in 15
minutes and take them home. You can enter for the contest at
http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/epmp-contest-2 .

See you at WISPAPALOOZA!

Ray