From: Af [mailto:af-bounces+paulm=pdmnet....@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Gino
Villarini via Af
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 7:31 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Gear in Tower - Grounded or Isolated?

I remember the good old days that most of our network was based on Canopy
Classic:

The radios were isolated form the tower, minor lightning issues..

Nowadays its has turned into a big issue for us, radios and MW getting zapped!
Were do I start?

Should I go back to the Isolation model and have all gear in tower isolated
from the tower in any way possible?

Gino A. Villarini
President
Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.