would assume that would be doable, but that leaves no guard bands at all.
we run 906,915,924 and tell everyone else to do so as well...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ken Hohhof via Af
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:18 PM
  Subject: [AFMUG] standard 900 MHz Canopy channels

  I have always assumed the standard channels are 906, 915 and 924.

  But I keep getting competitors going on 906 and 922.  I understand they are
  probably trying to avoid high power licensed stuff like paging around 930.
  But if I go on 915, I find it overlaps with 922 and bad juju ensues.
  Especially when this is a newcomer and they have no subs yet and don't match
  your timing and don't care because ... they don't have subs yet and aren't
  suffering the effects of the interference.  I have found that a hot
  interferer on 922 will pretty much blow you off the air if you try to use
  915, unless the timing parameters match, even though that's only 1 MHz of
  overlap.

  So are the default channels actually 906, 914 and 922 in the real world?