From: Af [mailto:af-bounces+afmugdw=gmail....@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Gino
Villarini via Af
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 3:33 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Aviat Networks, (Harris stratex ), any input?

Saf, real soon or so im told

Gino A. Villarini

President

Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.

www.aeronetpr.com <http://www.aeronetpr.com>

@aeronetpr

From: "af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com> " <af@afmug.com
<mailto:af@afmug.com> >
Date: Monday, September 22, 2014 at 4:27 PM
To: "af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com> " <af@afmug.com
<mailto:af@afmug.com> >

Would like to know as well

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>

On 09/22/2014 12:22 PM, Eric Kuhnke via Af wrote:

from what source are you seeing that Exalt has gone chapter 11?

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Tushar Patel via Af <af@afmug.com
<mailto:af@afmug.com> > wrote:

For license backhaul and 80 MHz channel in 11 GHz band, I have found only
three company that is making the radios now.

1) Exalt (chapter 11 now)
2) Ceragon
3) Aviat

Any other company  making products in 80 MHz channel in 11 Ghz band?

Any input on Harris Stratex (Aviat) products?

Thanks,
Tushar Patel
512-257-1077
www.westernbroadband.com <http://www.westernbroadband.com>