Wireless, Monitor should show you that.

Tools, eDetect will show you the signal strength of anything on the channel by
MAC only.  Might help you get close… ePMP MACs start with 00:04.

From: Af [mailto:af-bounces+paulm=pdmnet....@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mike
Hammett via Af
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 11:29 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] ePMP Wireless Scan

Is there any way for an ePMP radio to scan the air and tell you what SSIDs it
sees? I'm trying to align two backhauls that when pointed roughly the same
direction...  can't see each other. I don't want to just move it slightly and
wait for the web interface to show it connected...  or not.

I want to run a scan, see it complete and tell me what it found.

http://www.ics-il.com