Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anybody has any suggestions with something I am seeing on
PMP5.4, I have two customers close to each other both have signals of 67db
(AP &SM) both have great link tests but one is showing 8x8x and the other
8x1x, I have tried repointing the AP changing the tilt etc. no difference.
Both are line of sight no trees in the way, we even moved the SM on 8x1x to
the other side of the house and no change - even tried another SM.

This is a replacement for an FSK5.4 and the signals were identical, just
this 8x8x is perplexing me.

Thanks

Steve Warden

Andrews Wireless