Oh Canopy, you're so good to me. BootP filter check, save, reboot.

Here's what I do on UBNT:

On 9/30/2014 11:03 AM, Ty Featherling via Af wrote:
Should I define the source address? I often see DHCP server packets with source of 192.168.1.1 or others. For instance in this case the packets the Mikrotik is catching look like this:

forward: in:bridgeWAN(ether5) out:bridgeWAN(sfp1), src-mac 00:16:b6:85:26:b8, proto UDP, 192.168.1.1:67->255.255.255.255:68 <http://255.255.255.255:68>, len 328

-Ty