Like a yagi?

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>

On 09/30/2014 06:05 AM, Matt via Af wrote:
"Q:  I want a conventional "stick" antenna to receive a distant
over-the air television signal.  Does the rule apply to me?

A:  No.  The rule does not apply to television antennas used to
receive a distant signal."

What does that mean?

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 8:31 AM, Paul McCall via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:
Yeah, that’s it

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Hardy, Tim via Af
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 9:11 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Legal FCC document about deed restrictions and
"antennas"

OTARD?

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/over-air-reception-devices-rule

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Paul McCall via Af
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 9:08 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Legal FCC document about deed restrictions and "antennas"

A couple years ago (like maybe 2010??) , the FCC issued a “clarifying
document” about the rights of a homeowner vs. the rights of a deed
restricted area.  Something to the effect of “it’s legal to enact guidelines
for visual esthetic reasons at a property, such as shielding from view from
the street whenever possible, etc. but if the homeowner has to have a small
dish on their roof because there is no other way, then they have the right
to do so”

It was a clarifying document to the original telco act of 1996.  I had it
stored locally, but cant find it anymore L

??

Paul McCall, Pres.

PDMNet / Florida Broadband

658 Old Dixie Highway