We won’t be able to test until after 5pm tonight but I’ll let you know.  I’m
just trying to figure out how the devices are getting affected on a different
subnet from the hotspot DHCP users.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett via Af
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 9:25 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mikrotik Hotspot interfering with AirControl

Did that help any?

I was thinking of this one:
/ip hotspot ip-binding
add address=192.168.1.0/24 type=bypassed disabled=no

replace 192.168.1.0/24 with the network where your unifi stuff lives

I have not tried this with UniFi in particular, but I do know that this will
allow that subnet to function without logging or seeing the splash page.  I've
used it to allow management access to equipment, IP cameras, etc.  Without the
bypass rule, no device can do anything unless it can open a web browser and log
in first.

        This was one option I found.

        /ip hotspot

        set 0 address-pool=none